Welcome to SA Lone Scouts
Scouting for everyone anywhere!
Lone Scouts is for those who want to participate in the scouting community who may:
- live in a regional , rural or remote area,
- live on an isolated farm, small town on an island or overseas,
- have no scouting group in their local area,
- live in a region where the scout group does not have a section appropriate to their age group,
- be unable attend a regular Scout meeting for various work, study, travel related or other reasons.
- attend a boarding school,
- be travelling around Australia,
- living with a chronic illness or disability.
Lone Scouts aren't lonely, they Belong
SA Lones Scout operate like a distance learning group with:
- Communication via the mail, telephone and internet
- Regular program resources available so that members can make the most out of their scouting
- Overnight and holiday meetings, activities and camps.
- Programs on 'School of the Air'
- Opportunities to participate in Branch activities and events
- Opportunities to participate in National and International Scouting Events
Contact our membership hotline on 1800 SCOUTS (1800 726 887)
For further information please contact:
Lone's Hut July 2016 - Woodhouse Scout Activity Centre